For our latest competition, we’re asking PGRs a question: what’s the hobby or a creative outlet that’s been helping you to cope with the lockdown?
Whether it’s yoga, knitting or Animal Crossing: New Horizons, we want to hear about the activities and diversions that have been lifting your spirits during the COVID-19 situation. And taking part in our competition isn’t just a chance to win a prize (more on that below) — it’s also an opportunity to share your tips and insights with the whole PGR community.
How to enter the competition
To enter, just take a photo that illustrates a lockdown pastime and share it in one of the following ways:
- as a comment on one of the Bristol Doctoral College’s #PGRpastimes Facebook posts
- as a tweet with the #PGRpastimes hashtag
- as an Instagram post with the #PGRpastimes hashtag
- in an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We’ll pick three winners at random, and each PGR will receive a £20 Spotify or Netflix gift card. (The winners will be able to choose which gift card they’d like.)
Terms and conditions
- The competition is open to current research students at the University of Bristol.
- The closing date for entries is 11.59pm on Sunday 10 May 2020.
- The winners will be chosen at random. As we’ll choose a winning individual rather than a winning entry, please note that submitting multiple photographs will not increase your chances of being selected.
- The Bristol Doctoral College may share images from the competition in a future blogpost and on social media. Entrants who don’t want their images to be used are asked to notify the Bristol Doctoral College.
- This competition is not held in partnership with either Netflix or Spotify.