Self-Care Week 2020 begins on Monday 16 November, and we’re marking the occasion by running a competition that taps into PGRs’ wellbeing wisdom.
In challenging times, finding ways to de-stress is incredibly important — so we want to hear your tips for taking care, whether it’s a specific relaxation technique or a fun activity that helps you ‘raise your gaze’ from your research. If you send us a suggestion, you could win a £50 Rough Trade voucher.
How to enter
You can share your nuggets of wellbeing wisdom using one of the channels listed below. We’ll pick a tip at random at 5pm on Monday 23 November 2020, and the PGR who submitted it will win a £50 Rough Trade voucher.
You can submit your tip:
- as a comment on one of the Bristol Doctoral College’s Self-Care Week Facebook posts
- as a tweet with the #pgrscw20 hashtag
- as an Instagram post with the #pgrscw20 hashtag
- as a comment one of the Bristol Doctoral College’s Self-Care Week Instagram posts
- in an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Terms and conditions
- The competition is open to all current postgraduate research students at the University of Bristol.
- The closing date for entries is 5pm on Monday 23 November 2020.
- The winner will receive a £50 Rough Trade voucher. The prize will be sent vie email.
- The winner will be selected at random.
- Multiple entries are permitted.